Why Private Yoga Therapy?
Ask yourself these questions:
If you'd like to book a next-day appointment please contact us to schedule. The online private session calendar does not show available times less than 24 hours in advance. Next-day sessions will require either payment in full or an active private session package at the time of booking.
If you don't see a time or date that fits your schedule, there are limited openings in the afternoons and evenings that are available upon request.
You can cancel or reschedule your private class up to 24 hours before your class time. Due to the time involved in planning and preparing for your unique session, canceling with less than 24 hours notice or no-show will result in deduction of a class from your package or full cost of the session.
- Do you train or participate in a sport or physical activity and want to avoid injury or burnout?
- Are you an active adult wanting to maintain your mobility in the long term?
- Are you a tight and tired person looking for balance and ease in your body and in your life?
- Are you managing a chronic condition, either physical or mental?
- Do you feel pain, tension or negative stress on a daily basis?
- Have you been injured or suffered trauma?
- Are you recovering from surgery?
- Are you new to yoga?
- Does the thought of practicing in a group setting make you feel anxious or intimidated?
- Have you been to group yoga classes that just didn't "fit" you for whatever reason?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then private yoga could be the solution.
Several scientific studies support yoga's claims to prevent injury, increase mental focus and resiliency, reduce or eliminate chronic tension and pain, regain and maintain mobility and help those managing chronic conditions, among many others. While these benefits can most certainly be found in general group yoga classes, there are times when a group class is not appropriate. This is where private yoga can bridge the gap.
One-on-one sessions offer a customized program that make your goals a priority. It's an investment in your health and well-being.
If you have any questions before booking your introductory session, contact us.